European American Chamber of Commerce
The mission of the European American Chamber of Commerce is to provide its members with timely and relevant information, resources and support on matters affecting business activities between Europe and the U.S.
EACC works closely with its affiliates in Paris, France, Cincinnati, OH and Princeton, NJ. Our history goes back to 1926 with the formation of the Paris branch, initially as the French-American Chamber of Commerce and renamed to the European-American Chamber of Commerce in 2003. The Cincinnati chapter was formed in 2007 as the first of its kind in the US market with the New York chapter following suit in 2008 and Princeton, NJ in 2009. Together EACC has built a dynamic network that reaches over 10,000 executives in the US and across Europe. With over 600 members in Europe and the US, the EACC is a valuable resource for virtually any size business.
The goal of the EACC’s New York Chapter is to stimulate business development, and to facilitate networking and relationships between European and American businesses & professional organizations. EACC NY’s audience is comprised of major organizations in the financial services, legal area, media, real estate, professional services/consulting industry, luxury retail, tourism and other business sectors represented in the Tri-State area.
What EACC offers:
– Educational seminars, roundtables, panel-discussions and conferences to educate our membership, the Tri-State region business community on matters relevant to both the US & European business communities
– Access to a network of high-level business contacts on both sides of the Atlantic
– An environment to meet like-minded executives from both sides of the Atlantic to share ideas, concerns and sharing experiences
– A platform to exchange ideas and network with fellow executives from the US and Europe
– Increased visibility and opportunity to promote your organization as a thought-leader and solution provider to the US-European business community
– Access to the EACC NY newsletter, membership & resource directory
– Help promoting events organized by members to a larger audience, comprised of major organizations in the financial services, legal, media, real estate, professional services/consulting industry, trade, luxury retail, tourism etc., who are eager to learn about the latest developments & opportunities in US-European business matters
– Opportunity to get involved in EACC NY Committees and other leadership positions to shape the organization and become a part of the conversation between the US and European business community
– Access to the political movers and shakers in the European Union
– Access to whitepapers, podcasts, a variety of check lists and other business insights that help your organization gain valuable inside knowledge about the opportunities and pitfalls in conducting business overseas (planned)
For more information about the organization, and how to join EACC New York visit their website at www.eaccny.com or call 212-808-2707.