Ronald G. Weiner
Ronald G. Weiner, CPA
Partner Perelson Weiner LLP
Litigation & Forensic Accounting
Mr. Weiner is president and co-chair of Perelson Weiner, a full service Certified Public Accounting and consulting firm dedicated to serving the needs of entrepreneurs, their families and businesses. He is an expert on management of professional service firms and entrepreneurial businesses.
His experience includes financial consulting in all areas of business, real estate and acquisitions and divestiture matters. A consultant to senior executives on special projects and personal planning, his financial background, broad domestic and international perspective and consultative skills are well attuned to the needs of Boards of companies and organizations.
Mr. Weiner supports attorneys in complex litigation and investigations. His extensive business knowledge and ability to develop creative tax-advantaged structured settlements has been of particular value in dispute resolution, mergers and acquisitions.
He earned a BSBA from Babson College and attended both New York University Graduate School of Business and Harvard Business School. He is icensed to practice in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He has also been a Wexner Fellow.
Business Affiliations include:
• International President 2008-2009 and Board member, Chief Executive Organization
• Past President, International Group of Accounting Firms (IGAF)
• Former Board of Directors Member, Nautica International, Inc., (Nasdaq)
• Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Community Service includes:
• Trustee & Member of the Executive Committee and Treasurer, Babson College
• Board Member. Cancer Research Institute
• Trustee, Citizens Budget Committee of New York City
• Trustee, Jewish Communal Fund
• Past member of the Executive Committee, American Jewish Committee and chair of the Inter-religious Affairs Commission and Western Hemisphere chair of the International Relations Commission
• Past chair, Grants Committee of the UJA Federation of New York
Mr. Weiner has authored the articles “Owner Capital” and “Owner Compensation” for the AICPA’s Management of An Accounting Practice Handbook for 1999, 2000 and 2001. He also co-authored “Coping with Tax Reform,” for the AIPCA Management of the Accounting Practice Committee and is a past editor of The CPA Journal. Mr. Weiner has published many articles on management and tax issues including “Blame the Recession on Tax Reform,” that appeared in The New York Times.